Are you ready to take on a challenge as an optimizations expert? You are the person coordinating and optimising all key accounts throughout our European offices. You overlook our operations and make them more efficient. You find a solution to any problem!
Your job (not limited to:)
- Working on Process Optimization
- You will work closely with the Sales Team by providing process and operations support for the wholesale channel.
- Focus on offering Key Accounts best possible service together with Dealer Service and help ensuring on time delivery (and avoiding shipment issues and fines)
- Responsible for accuracy of the data.
- Good with systems and data in general, quick learner and strategic thinker
- Experience with process optimization, logistics or data analysis and project management. Experience in Retail is considered a plus (not a must!)
- Good with systems (Microsoft AX/Dynamics 365) and data in general, quick learner and strategic thinker
- Fluent in English
- You can communicate well with internal and external stakeholders and you’re not shy to do so, you have a pro-active mindset
- Analytical; you like to solve problems and optimise working processes
- Passionate about a hobby or sports is welcomed
- Motivated and eager to work for a sustainable company
It's a plus if you're available on short notice and live in the area of Amsterdam!
- Full-time job with good pay
- Lots of opportunity to learn and develop
- Great benefits, pension scheme
- Join a great team of colleagues
- Great team events!
- Create impact with your work
This international successful sustainable retail company is based in Amsterdam.
Be ready for a great journey and build on your experience within a great team. Every day will be different and get ready to work in a dynamic environment where you will be working on a great goal together with the whole team.
We look forward hearing from you! Apply easily via the button