Speak French and (some) experience with Customer Service, passionate about sustainability and ready to work for a great company? In this position we are looking for somebody with a passion for sustainability to join the Customer Service Team at an International sustainable organisation in Amsterdam. This is an ideal entry-level position.
Your role will contribute to this by delivering an excellent customer service and sales administration service to all European consumers they are servicing through the e-commerce channel.
- Enter orders via phone or email, follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, issue credit notes and invoices
- Contact for Pro-Sales / Corporate sales program when required
- Monitoring delivery and return problems
- Process customer returns and repairs
- Assist in proofing the website when required
- Work closely with accounting department for accounting follow up (unpaid transactions, reimbursements)
- Great communication skills
- Excellent use of computer knowledge
- (preferably Native/) Excellent French and another European language is considered a plus
- Passionate about a hobby or sports is welcomed
- Motivated and eager to work for a sustainable company
- You live in Amsterdam
- It's ok if you only have internship experience
- Passion for Sustainability / Sustainable lifestyle
- Full-time job with good pay
- Temporary contract 7 months direct with employer, with possible extension
- Good guidance and education
- Join a great team of colleagues
- Great team events!
- Create impact with your work
This international successful sustainable company where you can work as Customer Service legend is based in Amsterdam. Be ready for a great journey and build on your experience within a great team. Every day will be different and get ready to work in a dynamic environment where you will be working on a great goal together with the whole team.
Want to hear more? Send us your CV and motivation via the link!
Looking for a job in sustainability? Check out our website www.thesustainablerecruiter.com.